I am offering the family farm for sale. This is a very unique opportunity to live in one of the most desirable locations in Pictou County.
This 90 acre property, bounded south by the village of EUREKA and east by the EAST RIVER is located 4 miles south of the town of Stellarton on Route 374, minutes from SHOPPING, WELLNESS CENTER, REGIONAL HOSPITAL, ( in the midst of a $32 million expansion ) and 20 min. drive to MELMERBY BEACH the best beach on the Northumberland Strait and probably Nova Scotia.
This location has many natural features and offers a wide range of development possibilities.
• from the high point of land looking north one can see part of New Glasgow (including the Aberdean Hospital)
• the wells on the property offer the best tasting water in the county and contains no harmful chemicals whatsoever
• the fields offer great potential for hobby farming or more
• the forest offers hundreds of cords of firewood, walking trails and ponds
•there is a natural spring and at least two brooks
• there is no air pollution
• there is plenty of wildlife including deer, rabbit and birds including pheasant and partridge
• great fishing on the east river at the east side of the property
• there are six access roads
• the property is subdivided at present into 14 parcels from approx. 2-20 acres-you can purchase one or all
• the property will be serviced by county sewer in the spring of 2016 which opens up enormous potential
• the property is only an hour and a half (140 km) from the Halifax Stanfield International Airport
The following pictures will help to give a better understanding of this fine property.